At Eclipse Power Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the confidentiality and privacy of visitors to Eclipse Power’s website and of its customers, suppliers, service providers and employees alike.
*Personal data” is any information which, whether on its own or when combined with other information available to us, enables us to identify you as an individual: such as your name, an identification number or your location.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• Third Party Websites
• What are your data protection rights?
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Eclipse Power collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, employer, business address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Eclipse Power with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an enquiry for any of our services.
• Voluntarily complete an asset value application form or if you handover your business card during meetings or exhibitions or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• If you report a power failure on one of our networks
• When you contact us using the phone number, email addresses or the enquiry form detailed on our web-site we will collect and process only the information you provide: such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information you provide.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• The Electricity Central Online Enquiry Service (ECOES – The MPAS database, previously known as MPAS Online, contains information about the supply of electricity to addresses in the UK)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
• Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
• We have a contractual obligation.
• We have a legal obligation.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your network enquiries.
• Email you with Eclipse news updates.
• Contact you for Marketing purposes
• Make contact with you regarding network issues
When Eclipse Power processes your network query, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, our approved sub-contractors or agents acting on site on our behalf.
How do we store your data?
Eclipse Power securely stores your data on our secure application software accessed by our internal IT system which has restricted and secure access.
Eclipse Power will keep your personal identification information for a period of 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will make contact with you to re-validate your personal identification information and gain your ongoing permission to hold it. In the absence of being able to revalidate your data as being live and current and gaining your continued permission to hold it we will delete your data by removing you from our data base/s.
From time to time Eclipse Power would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
Marketing by email only takes place when the affected person has given prior consent. Emails include a link to unsubscribe from email marketing.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Eclipse Power from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to third party.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party websites
The Website contains links to other websites. These websites have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for these websites or their privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information via these websites.
What are your data protection rights?
Eclipse Power would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Eclipse Power for copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eclipse Power correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eclipse Power to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• The right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You may be charged an administrative fee if you request access to your data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via the following if you wish to make a request:
• Email – email@example.com
• Phone – +44 (0) 1234 486487
• Post – Eclipse Power, Olney Office Park, 25 Osier Way, Olney, Bucks, MK46 5FP
The Eclipse Power (www.eclipsepower.co.uk) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device.
By using and browsing the Eclipse Power website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using our site.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
How to contact us
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – +44 (0) 1234 486487
Post – Eclipse Power, Olney Office Park, 25 Osier Way, Olney, Bucks, MK46 5FP
How to contact the appropriate authorities
You can contact the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113