About Eclipse Power
Eclipse Power Networks Ltd are an OFGEM licenced Electricity Independent Distribution Network Operator (IDNO) working within the UK energy industry. We design, own, operate and maintain extra high, high and low voltage electricity distribution network assets, providing power connections to residential, industrial, renewable and commercial customers across the UK.
We care about our people and the talents and personality they bring. We are continuing to strengthen our talent, leadership, training, and recognition for people as they are the core of what we do and how we operate. We have an inclusive culture where people are rewarded and recognised for their inputs, innovation, and customer-centric solutions. We also have fun at work and want people to enjoy what they do and what they are helping to create. To continue to do this we need strong diverse thinking and having people from a range of backgrounds, careers, and expertise help us do this.
We are looking for people who embody our personalities – find out more.
This role is responsible for the management of all projects and programmes of LV and 11kV connections constructed and delivered by ICP’s managing client liaison throughout the whole lifecycle of a project, from award through to energisation. The role requires strong customer and client management skills to work with the customers (ICPs) to enable a successful completion and handover to the asset management team.
To enable effective delivery of this role, understanding and effective utilisation of our internal project management tools (Monday.com) and stage and gate review processes are key. This team are pivotal in supporting the whole organisation understand where projects are in the process and keeping clients updated on next steps required. This role will also be responsible for liaising internally to ensure the stage gates are met and responsible parties have completed their review processes across a wide range of projects.
The team collectively undertake a range of project and programme management processes and activities to enable successful completion and handover to the asset management team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership and manage delivery for programme of works.
- Liaise with clients regularly and provide monthly portfolio reports, project welcome packs and project kick off meetings.
- Manage the stage and gate process throughout all gates, ensuring all checklists, documentation, evidence and processes are followed for your projects
- Support the Head of Standard Connection Delivery in the management of the stage owner and gate keeper processes
- Manage and maintain project information, including forecast dates, programme of works, project briefs etc within internal work management IT system.
- Support data management for internal and external reporting.
- Review supplier data queries, resolve data conflicts and errors within IT system.
- Liaise with and gather information from external field-based operations to ensure systems are updated.
- Liaise with various departments within the business to ensure smooth, efficient operations.
- Generate and issue client and customer data.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
Ideally, you will have good knowledge and experience of the utilities industry, competent in delivering successful projects/programmes, pro-actively natured, customer focused, and passionate about the role and business.
- Pro-active, customer-focused attitude with a passion for the industry and business.
- Comfortable in using oral and written communications media to interface with suppliers, customers, clients, and general public enquiries.
- Ability to work to a high standard of detail and accuracy.
- Good understanding of project management and asset management systems.
- Computer literacy with the ability to use Microsoft office applications and tools.
- Willingness to learn and use preparatory commercial IT systems e.g. document filing and retrieval.
- Ability to prioritise work activity to deliver business requirements.
- Work flexibly either under supervision or on your own initiative as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels, internally and externally.
- Flexible, adaptable, and highly motivated in all areas of projects and operations.
- Ability to work as an individual with minimum supervision and as part of a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Prince 2, Agile, Associate Project Manager (APM) qualification or equivalent.
- Salary Range – £40,000-£50,000
- Discretionary Bonus – 10% company bonus
- Pension & other flexible benefits
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
This is a full time position, reporting to the Head of Engineering & Policy. Our Head office is located in Olney, Buckinghamshire and this is a Hybrid role with office and remote working. There will possibly be some requirement for business travel within the UK for client meetings and site visits.
Email us at email@example.com
We strongly encourage applications from a variety of candidates – we believe that different experiences result in increased ideas, collaboration and success.