Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Solutions from IDNO Eclipse Power
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Solutions from Eclipse Power Networks
When it comes to Electric Vehicle (EV) charging solutions, Eclipse Power Networks seek to deliver an innovative, cost-effective outcome to assist clients with their Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure plans.
We have seen an increase in the number of companies who are looking to roll out EV charging infrastructure that require a new connection, as opposed to ‘behind the meter’ installations within existing electrical infrastructure. This in turn has resulted in problems with lack of network capacity and increasingly high connection costs for clients.
Installation of EV Charging
How can Eclipse Power Networks help?
As a licensed Independent Distribution Network Operator (IDNO), we can support the installation of EV charging through our innovative design and engineering solutions, resulting in quicker and more cost-effective adoption of the new contestable network that connects the charging points to the national electricity grid.
Our experience and capabilities within the UKs energy industry, specifically for High Voltage (HV) and Extra High Voltage (EHV) network connections, combined with being unencumbered from any single ICP enables us to collaborate with local ICP’s. We support them with our knowledge and expertise to provide customers with innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions specific for the project requirements.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Eclipse Power Networks can assist clients with their plans for EV Charging Station and infrastructure, including projects within:
- On street / kerbside charging hubs
- Existing and new Forecourts across the UK
- Business premises, commercial units, and offices
- Hotels, leisure facilities, restaurants, and retail shopping centres
- New housing developments
- Fleet facilities including bus depots, coach parks, multiple rapid charge point installations
Looking for an EV Charging Infrastructure Company?
Eclipse Power Networks IDNO can provide the solution for your EV Charging Infrastructure:
- We offer clients several significant benefits over the ‘standard’ DNO Connection to the grid
- We will work with suitably accredited ICP/s, providing safe and intelligent networks that are built to last
- Working with all stakeholders involved in the project to ensure a cost-effective engineering solution is designed to add value to the project
- Negotiating with the DNO and National Grid on your behalf using our industry expertise to arrange the most suitable point of connection (PoC) and Contestable solution
For more information on how Eclipse Power Networks can assist with your EV Charging infrastructure, please get in touch via the details below: