Solar Development Manager – Eclipse Power Generation
Solar Development Manager
The Role – Eclipse Power Generation
Develop utility scale solar projects on and around sites in the UK, covering the full development cycle from origination to RTB
- Ad hoc desktop site identification, analysis & screening
- Liaising with landowners to present / agree heads of terms, lease agreements / amendments and to facilitate access for planning
- Liaising with DNO’s / TNOs regarding connection applications &
- Working with external planning and specialist consultants, planning authorities and stakeholders to obtain
- Working with external legal partners to obtain option to lease and lease
- Liaising with ICPs for grid connections and EPC’s for site construction activity to make sure they are being progressed in tandem to planning progression (as required).
- Run financial models throughout the development process and use price indicators to negotiate commercial terms which meet project margin
- Monitoring and reporting on
- Building strong relationships with the existing development
- Liaison and management of third-party developer
- Represent Eclipse at community and company events, conveying our business and development acumen in a professional
- Report to the Development Director.
The Individual we are looking for: –
Knowledge & Experience
- A strong breadth of knowledge across utility scale ground mounted solar developments life cycle is
- A strong track record and experience in utility scale UK ground mounted solar development is
- A strong track record in financial modelling / development economics such as capacity factor / yield / land rent is
- A strong track record in working with and maintaining relationships with EPC
- An understanding of Option to Lease/ land rights agreements is desirable.
- An understanding of grid & knowledge/relationships with UK DNOs is
- An understanding of renewables industry, energy and environmental issues in UK.
- A strong written and verbal English language.
- Developing and managing work-related projects, deadlines and resources across cross-functional
- Degree in related discipline
Why you’ll make a great member of the team
- Team player with ability to forge long term professional relationships with third
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative to independently problem solve.
- Highly adaptable with ability to learn quickly and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to take the lead in situations that require a strong voice to close issues.
- Excellent negotiator and
- Attention to
What’s on Offer
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits Package
Click here to view the full Job Description – Solar Development Manager_Job Description
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter FAO Steven Gay to email@example.com
For more information on the role, please contact us.