Eclipse Power Networks are currently looking for a suitably skilled person to join the existing administrative support team who collectively undertake a range of administrative office activities and processes to support the company’s activities.
Ideally the candidate will have a good general knowledge and experience of office administrative processes whilst also being prepared to operate on their own initiative in completing specific tasks as well as being a valuable member of a small team supporting each other with tasks and processes across the business.
Whilst knowledge of the utilities sector or similar engineering/construction industry administrative office functions will be an advantage, specific on job training will be provided.
Main responsibilities will include:
- File and maintain project information within internal work management IT system
- Provide administration support for network design and adoption processes
- Support data management for internal and external reporting
- Using electronic filing system to manage the input and extraction of project information
- Review supplier data queries, resolve data conflicts and errors within IT system
- Administer highway street works obligations via IT based system
- Liaise with and gather information from external field based operations to ensure systems are updated
Skills & Requirements:
- Computer literacy with the ability to use Microsoft office applications and tools
- Willingness to learn the use preparatory commercial IT systems e.g. document filing and retrieval
- Ability to prioritise work activity to deliver business requirements
- Work flexibly either under supervision or on own initiative as required
- Comfortable in using oral and written communications media to interface with suppliers, customers, clients and general public enquiries.
This is a full time position and a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing organisation in a multi-faceted role. Package includes 25 days holiday, Annual Bonus, Pension & Life Cover options (package details to be confirmed).
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter FAO Jane Coles to:
Eclipse Power Networks, Olney Office Park, 25 Osier Way, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5FP