Business Development Manager
Job Title – Business Development Manager
Job Type – Permanent, Full Time
Location – Nationwide (Head Office in Olney, Bucks)
Salary – Competitive – Please state salary expectation.
Start Date – ASAP
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to source new electrical infrastructure asset adoption opportunities within the Residential, Industrial & Commercial, Renewables and Battery Storage Sectors, being connected to the existing grid infrastructure at voltage levels ranging from LV through to 132kV.
Typically embedded electrical distribution networks suitable for adoption by Eclipse Power Networks as a licenced IDNO can include;
• Residential Developments, Logistic Parks, Offices, Industrial Sites, Sports Venues, Retail Parks, Hospitals, Universities, Mixed Use developments etc, etc,
• Research and build relationships with new/existing clients
• Negotiate and close network adoption opportunities
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
Skills & Experience:
• Extensive Business Development Manager experience in Engineering, Construction and Civil Engineering
• Established relationships with Developers, Main Contractors, ICP’s and Utility Consultants
• Committed to providing quality & ethical personal performance
• Building long-term relationships with clients
• Utilising effective sales and business development strategies
• Preference given to experience of working in a sales capacity for an IDNO or ICP
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter FAO David Swadling:
Please state salary expectation.
By Post = Eclipse Power Networks, Olney Office Park, 25 Osier Way, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5FP
By Email = email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website = www.eclipsepower.co.uk