Admin / Clerical Assistant
We are currently looking for an Admin & Clerical Assistant to support all areas of the business, reporting into the Office Manager.
Job Type – Permanent
Start Date – Summer 2019
Location –Olney, Buckinghamshire.
Salary – Competitive
Benefits – 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Support data management for internal and external reporting
- Project, connection, MPAN creation within IT system
- Review supplier data flow queries, resolve conflicts and data errors within IT system
- Administer highway street works obligations via IT system
- Sage payroll and accounts support
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Develop and maintain filing systems
- Order office supplies
- Provide general support to visitors
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Willingness to learn and use preparatory commercial IT systems
- Computer literacy with the ability to use Microsoft office applications and tools
- Knowledge of Sage accounting / payroll systems
This is a full time position and a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing organisation in a multi-faceted role. To find out more about Eclipse Power, please visit the Networks and Generation area’s of the website.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to Jane Coles:
- Eclipse Power, Olney Office Park, 25 Osier Way, Olney, Bucks, MK46 5FP
Please get in touch if you require further information.